logo

• 24 AUG 17
    • 11

Tips for Labor Day & Fun in the Sun

With Labor Day right around the corner, you’re probably itching to go out and enjoy the sunshine one last time before summer is over. Consider some of these quick tips to manage your lymphedema while on vacation:
    If you’re going to travel via airplane or to higher altitudes, remember to wear your compression sleeve and glove. Wear one hour before flight, throughout flight, and one hour after flight.
    As always, wear plenty of sunscreen (and not just on your affected limb)! If you’re planning a trip to the beach or pool, make sure your sunscreen is waterproof and at LEAST SPF 20. Make sure to moisturize your affected limb in conjunction with sunscreen – preferably with a paraben-free formula.
    Enjoy the water! While you’re at it, do some stretching in the water as it will provide extra support for your joints. After leaving the water, dry, moisturize and wear your compression garment(s) on your affected limb.
    Consider natural insect repellent to prevent insect bites on your affected limb. Insect bites are almost inevitable in the summertime, so it’s a great idea to have bacitracin and bandaids on hand to clean and cover any bites/cuts you may get. Camping or hiking? Make sure to bring a specialized first aid kit with the above listed products, along with some benadryl or hydrocortisone cream. If your doctor agrees, bring a prescription for antibiotics with you just in case infection hits.

Staying hydrated is key! Remember to drink plenty of water, and avoid salty foods when you can. Have you considered flavoring your water with fresh fruit and herbs? Try shaking things up with one of these flavored water recipes: https://greatist.com/health/flavored-water-healthy-recipe
    Avoid overheating your affected limb. Stick to lukewarm/cold showers whenever possible to prevent this from occurring. If you feel this is happening, wrap a cold wet towel around your limb and elevate it.
    Check for indentations in skin of your affected limb(s) from clothing. Non-constrictive clothing will allow for more air circulation.
    If you’ll be participating in sports activities, remember to pace yourself! Monitor your affected limb, if it feels tight, achy, heavy or fatigued, then take a break and jump back in when you feel ready.
    Be conscientious about compression garment care. Sunscreen, repellent and various lotions can cause fabric to deteriorate therefore, be diligent about washing any compression garments you own as needed.
    For Leg Lymphedema: If you will be doing a ton of walking on vacation, wear shoes that fit well and won’t blister your feet to prevent infection from occurring. As another line of defense against possible infection, consider using antifungal powder for your shoes.
    Follow these tips and you should be smooth sailing during your vacation.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Resources

Leave a reply →
  • Posted by Nicole Travolta on August 13, 2018, 11:19 pm

Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.
    Hi everyone,
    I’m so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again…
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
    Call/what’s-app: +2348160153829
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

Reply →
    • Posted by Gregory Phil on August 7, 2019, 8:26 am
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor but few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Dennis and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Dennis telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Hmm I never believed it. Well, after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have been cured. After some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been healed and behold it was TRUE. So friends, my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Dennis on drdenniscure@gmail.com
      contact Dr Dennis today for your problem to be solved for you just as my problem have been solved for me also via Email: drdenniscure@gmail.com

Here is his details to contact Dr Dennis if you wish for your problem to be solved

E-mail: drdenniscure@gmail.com

Reply →
    • Posted by rosesharon on August 10, 2019, 2:30 am
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and hpv cure should contact Dr Edidia.
      Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me and could cure you too,
      here is Dr Edidia contact
      Email:dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com
      whatsapp contact +2349074505296
      his website http://dredidiaherbalhome.weebly.com/
      also visit my facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/dredidiaherbs/?modal=admin_todo_tour OR https://www.facebook.com/HIV-CURE-1359918664158191/?modal=admin_todo_tour

blogs pages https://naturaltreatmentherpes.blogspot.com/ https://besherpestreatment.blogspot.com/ https://dredidiaherbalhome.blogspot.com/

I,m rosesharon and you can get intouch with me via rosesharon915@gmail.com also view website to know him.

Reply →
    • Posted by rosesharon on August 10, 2019, 2:30 am
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

here is Dr Edidia contact
      Email:dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com
      whatsapp contact +2349074505296
      his website http://dredidiaherbalhome.weebly.com/

Reply →
    • Posted by clara on August 15, 2019, 9:10 pm
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surpArisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093) you can visit his website https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre.weebly.com
      https://dr-oduku-herbal-healing-centre.business.site i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you can also reach me clararose2128@gmail.com

Reply →
    • Posted by clara on August 25, 2019, 9:38 pm
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093) you can visit his website https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre.weebly.com

Reply →
    • Posted by clara on August 25, 2019, 9:38 pm
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

Reply →
    • Posted by clara on August 25, 2019, 9:38 pm
      in reply to Nicole Travolta

Reply →
  • Posted by London on October 3, 2018, 11:23 am

This are things I did not overlook while I was listing the things I wanted from a love spell in my relationship after breakup.
    1) I requested that I get back my ex and our relationship last for the rest of our earthly lives.
    2) I asked that the love spell should strengthen EACH of our abilities that we may utilize them in order to sustain our relationship which I so hope to become a marriage one day.
    3) That we BOTH may resolve all conflicts with peaceful words, while remaining cognizant of one another’s feeling and come to a compromise when benefits all parties involved.
    4) That whatever haunts HIM in his childhood, that he can let that go and he know that I hold none of that against him and I accept and love him for the person he is today.

Through all of this with Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com, we were worked on to be humble and accept accountability for our actions. I have apologized for my incompetent behaviors. on the other hand, I can count the amount of time HE has apologized to me. The love spell made us understand that relationship is not about a tit-for-tat affair. An equal relationship is what we have at the moment, HE holds himself to the same level of accountability where I am concerned after the graceful love spell from Dr. Wakina.

Reply →
  • Posted by Gregory Phil on August 7, 2019, 8:26 am

E-mail: drdenniscure@gmail.com

Reply →
  • Posted by morgan smith on August 23, 2019, 2:29 am

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I’m here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839.

here is the DR OSO website.

His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

Reply →